jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2016

My career

I decided to study physical therapy because since I was a child I liked to help people in any way I possibly could.

Three years ago my mom fell off from her bike, she broke her leg and her left arm, she was really bad. She had a surgery and she couldn't move for some months.
After her accident she couldn't do the same things she did before, she had to start doing some exercises to help her recover. The exercises did help but she needed more, so a doctor told her to go with a physical therapist, she did and thanks to that I learnt a little bit more about this career.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Monica!

    I'm thrilled to have such a wonderful student in my class again!!! 😀

    I'm sure I will be visiting your blog mainly for enjoyment and not correction. 🤗

    Ms. Julia 😀

    ResponderBorrar